A housing association in Berkshire is going through a period of change and seeking a Customer Service Officer to join them for an initial period of 6 months, this initial 6 month contract has the potential for extension.
This role will involve:
- Working in the customer hub to provide effective and efficient first line contact and resolution services
- Ensuring customer insight, engagement and maximising digital services
- Carrying out a range of administrative duties including data entry, filing and scanning
The right person for the role should have the following experience:
- Previous experience of working in a busy and fast-paced customer service environment
- Good written and oral communication skills
If you are an experienced Customer Service Officer and are looking to start a new role ASAP, then please apply now to be considered.