A Housing Association in SE London is seeking an experienced Customer Experience Officer to support their team for the next 4-6 weeks. The position will be working from home therefore you will not be required to travel to the office. You must have access to your own laptop and phone at home.
The role itself:
- Provide a high quality experience at all times
- Deal with all general and repairs enquiries
- Support in the delivery of housing services, including access to housing and tenancy management
- Inputting data onto Excel spreadsheets
- Other adhoc duties
The ideal candidate:
- Must have worked within a Housing Association previously
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ideally have dealt with stage 1 complaints before
- Good IT skills including Excel and all Microsoft packages
- An understanding and knowledge of welfare benefits
- The ability to work well under pressure
This position requires someone to start immediately therefore please apply now to be considered for a telephone interview. For further information please contact Colby Robinson on 02077669060.