I have an exciting new role for a private sector client based in Worcestershire!
Are you an experienced Construction Manager looking for a new contract? Do you love working on high end residential and listed buildings? I may have the right job for you!
My client are looking for a dedicated and confident candidate to work on a number of projects.
- Working on a large private estate circa 800 acres with a range of exciting projects to hit the ground running with
- The projects are valued at over £50million and it is expected the works are completed to the highest standard
- You will be reporting directly to the Project Director and work closely with a vast multidiscipline team
- The organisation have also purchased a similar estate close by, the scope of works is undefined but likely to be another multi-million pound project
- Minimum of 10 years’ construction experience
- Excellent knowledge of construction management
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Construction related degree or equivalent industry experience
- CSCS card holder
- 1st Aid Qualified
- SMSTS Qualified
- Asbestos Awareness
Does this sound like you? If so, apply below!