Are you an experienced Compliance Officer? Do you have experience in the social housing sector? And are you looking for a new role?!
A housing association in Surrey are looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to immediately join their team.
The role will involve:
- Assisting the Repairs and Compliance Manager to ensure all properties are maintained in accordance to legislative requirements
- Manually inputting data into Keystone
- Managing and organising spreadsheets
- Handling relevant and compliance documentation from external contractors
- Taking telephone calls and resolving minor issues as a first point of contact
- Occasionally assisting on site visits
- 5 hours per week (flexible)
- Experience in social housing
- Previous compliance experience, managing both compliance related contract and contractors
- Keystone database experience
- Knowledge of current compliance related legislation and ACOP’s
- Ability to clearly communicate orally and in writing
If you meet the requirements and have the relevant experience for this position, please apply below.
Alternatively if you have any questions please contact me on 02077 669 060 or email