Are you a compliance officer looking for progression? Fancy going client-side and working in a positive environment? Alongside a team that fosters a good working culture and is driven by strategy? Then this is the role for you…
Joining the Property and Facilities Management team, you will take a lead role working closely within the team in order to maintain compliance with all legislation. You will have a well-rounded knowledge of Health and Safety, ideally with a focus on Asbestos management, Legionella and preferably a P407 qualification.
Ideally you will have experience working on listed buildings or within a conservation area. As well as this, if you’ve worked within a clientside environment before that would be seen favourably.
About the role
- Ensure all compliance legislation is being adhered too
- Own and maintain the University’s compliance management software
- Co-ordinate the Asbestos management of the estate (a big feature of the role)
- Review and audit all Legionella management within the University’s estate
- Analyse all Health & Safety audits and Risk Assessments ensuring all compliance arrangements
- Develop and influence strategic aims and goals within the H&S environment, as well as delivering effectively on-time and to budget requirements and quality standards
About the client
Working for a leading London University, this opportunity to join the Health & Safety team is not to be missed.
Offering a positive working environment in a beautiful open-plan office within a conservation building in central London, the chance to effect change and get on board with the strategic process within the team is one to be jumped at. With an opportunity for flexible working, 25 days holiday (plus University closures, Christmas and bank holidays off), this is a forward-thinking and switched on environment, with an emphasis on maintaining this, it’s quite simply a great place to work.
Paying £40,000, if this role is something that might be of interest to you, please get in touch or send a CV via my details below.