The oyster Partnership are currently in the market for a Compliance/Building Safety Manager for an organisation based in Kent.
You will be required to manage the day-to-day operations of an existing team of 10+ staff delivering testing, servicing, and risk assessment contracts across Fire, Legionella, Asbestos, Gas, Electrics, Lifts, and other smaller compliance areas.
In addition to this, you will be tasked with the implementation of changes within the organisation to meet the requirements of the new Building Safety Bill. This may include restructuring teams, creating new job posts, writing new policy & procedures a d providing n house training to existing staff members.
Any successful candidate will need the following skills and experience:
- At Least 5 years’ experience working within Social Housing Compliance
- Qualifications within at least 2 major compliance areas (e.g. P402, L8, Gas Safety, NEBOSH Fire)
- Strong contracts management experience
- Demonstrable up to date knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations
- CPD within Compliance & Building safety
- Technical background in Surveying or Building Services
- Experience presenting and reporting at board level
How To Apply
If you believe you would be an ideal candidate for this role please apply with an up to date CV and will be in contact shortly.
I look forward to speaking with you.