I am currently looking for a Compliance & Audit Manager for a social housing provider.
- The role is predominantly leading the fire strategy.
- You will be managing a small team of Audit Surveyors who are responsible for other areas of Compliance such as; gas, electric and legionella.
- You will be required to take the lead in fire related assurance activities and be the principle expert for the organisation.
- Assist with policies and procedures on fire related issues.
- Analyse Fire Risks and trends and then feedback how to avoid these risks.
- You will need to be up to date with fire related regulations and legislation.
- You will be a member of the IFE or equivalent.
- You will have experience at managing budgets and contracts
- Fully homeworking with the occasional need to attend site.
- Car allowance
- Generous annual leave
Please apply below!