A Housing Association in North London is seeking an experienced Complaints Resolution Officer to join their team. This is an inital 3 month temporary contract with the potential to be extended for the ideal candidate.
The role itself:
- Be responsible for the day-to-day resolution of complaints made by customers
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Attend meetings with complaints groups
- Arrange compensation payments when necessary
- Support the Customer Resolution Team in delivering first point of contact
- Act as an expert providing advice and recommendations
The ideal candidate:
- Must have experience dealing with stage 1 complaints
- A background and knowledge in housing
- Must have an in date DBS
- The ability to resolve difficult situations
- Excellent customer service and computer skills
If this is the ideal role for you then please apply now to be considered for an interview. Please apply only if you meet the requirements needed.