I am working with a well-known organisation actively seeing a Client Services Manager (Supported Housing) for a temp role based in Kent. You will lead a committed and motivated team delivering efficient, high quality, cost effective, client centred services in line with contract requirements, empowering clients to live independently and making it a great place to work for colleagues.
- 7 weeks contract with possibility of extension
- 4 week rolling rota, covering service 9am till 9pm Monday to Friday including early 9-5pm, middle 11-7pm and late shifts 1-9pm. Weekends and bank holiday 11-7pm or 12-8pm, however cover may adapt/change depending on service/customer need.
- An enhanced DBS is required.
- Experience of working with vulnerable adults and individuals with Mental Health Support needs.
- Experience of directly supporting individuals, as well as case management such as involvement in professional meetings, reviews and developing support plans and risk assessments with customers.
Must be able to provide clear and factual written reports and liaise with a number of external agencies for the welfare of customers, visitors and staff.
- Car is not required; however, candidates must be mindful of travel arrangements for early starts and late finishes and between properties.
You will be required to –
- Manages and monitors individual and team performance, sets effective objectives, assesses competency areas and meets on a regular basis (every 4- 6 weeks) and conducts mid and end of year performance reviews in line with the Performance through People process and ratings.
- Allocates resources according to client needs and contract requirements to ensure the delivery of high quality services evidenced by client satisfaction and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Performs appropriate health and safety checks, risk assessments and maintains records in order to ensure colleagues and clients alike are safe from harm or risk
- Where the post holder has responsibility for a service registered with the Care Quality Commission they must ensure compliance with the Care Quality Commission requirements
If you are interested or know anyone who may be interested, please feel free to contact me on 0207 766 9045 or send your CV to Pauline.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss details further.