In the current times the job market has taken a dip and been much slower than usual. However, with lockdown measures slowly being eased, I am anticipating an influx of roles over the summer period. I work with a lot of Housing Associations and Local Authorities so would like to speak to people with experience ideally…
Therefore I am interested in speaking with:
- Customer Service professionals (whatever level in your career you are whether that be Customer Service Officer or Head of Customer Service)
- Administrators/Business Support Officers (Housing, Property, Contractor or Local Authority experience is preferable as this is what our clients tend to look for but happy to have a chat if you have transferable skills)
- Housing/Property Assistants (if you have worked in a Tenancy, Income or ASB team or Compliance team etc as an Assistant that would be ideal)
- Complaints (whether you are a Complaints Handler/Co-ordinator/Officer or have led a team of Complaints Officers I am interested to speak to you) ideally with experience in stage 1, 2 and 3 (if applicable) complaints, MP enquiries and Subject Access Requests etc
- Repairs and Maintenance Officers (whether you have been a Repairs Officer or Maintenance Administrator)
- Repairs Schedulers/Planners
If you have the above experience, I am expecting this will be what my clients are looking for once things start to pick up so I would love to have an initial chat with you now so that I can match you up with the right roles when they come in.
If you do not have this experience you may still apply with your CV and I will try to call through as many of my clients do still look at transferable skills.
Thank you for your interest and hopefully speak soon!