A Housing Association I’m currently working closely with in North London are looking for a Building Surveyor to support them with their voids and reactive repairs workload.
What’s in it for you?
- Initial 6 months, looking to go permanent afterwards (giving everyone is happy)
- Start ASAP, but willing to wait a max. of 4 weeks for the right candidates notice period
- An hourly rate of £29+ per hour
- Office and sites based in close proximity to each other
What they need/expect:
- Solid experience in both voids and reactive repairs
- Vehicle to travel to sites and the office and willing to travel to the office 5 days a week
- Standard DBS is also required for this role
This is a great opportunity to join a growing maintenance team of 5-6 with a good flow of work.
If this is of interest, or you know someone who might be a good fit – feel free to get in touch, you can reach me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207669025.
Look forward to hearing from you.