Competitive Day Rate
A Council are looking for an Interim Assistant Director of Asset Management & Improvement to join them as soon as possible. The Council manager over 28,000 homes so if you’ve worked for a larger Housing Association or Council then you be exactly what they need!
- You will be responsible for leading the asset improvement and compliance of the housing stock.
- Manage a large property team who undertake a range of different roles.
- Be the strategic lead on all things net zero, climate change and regeneration.
- Budget management of circa £70million.
- Part of this role will also mean you will help improve the quality of the Built Environment.
- You will be a forward thinking leader who can hit the ground running
- Ideally you will have worked in a role similar within the public sector
- If you have a professional qualification in Housing or Construction and Management this is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience at Assistant Director level with a specific focus on Asset Management.
The deadline for this role is very soon so don’t hesitate to apply!
If this isn’t a role you are interested in, but you are open to other roles please email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org – I’m always happy to chat!