You will be working for a West London-based council as an Anti-Social Behaviour Officer for 6 months initially, with the likelihood of extension. You will be working in the office full-time, but spending a lot of time driving out on site around West London.
Your duties an ASB Officer you will include:
- Providing advice to colleagues and residents
- Attend meetings, working closely with internal and external stakeholders, to help resolve ASB cases
- Deliver a resident-focused response service to complaints and breaches of tenancy agreement
- Taking legal action, in line with current legislations, to resolve cases
- Preparing and serving legal notices for court, while representing the organisation where necessary
- 6 month’s experience as an Anti-Social Behaviour Officer
- Knowledge of effective prevention and intervention strategies relating to ASB
- Knowledge of legislation that applies to the management of Domestic Violence, Racial Harassment and Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014
If this role would be of interest to you, please do apply below with a copy of your most up-to-date CV, or if you would like to get more information then contact Jesil Levine-Boateng on 02077669045.