I’m currently looking for an Allocations & Lettings Officer to work for a Housing Association based in East London. You will be directly responsible for providing a high-quality lettings service, by delivering excellent customer service to clients, meeting performance targets, negotiating the let of residential property, delivering tenant finding and letting services to leaseholders and tenants.
In my job I will:
* You will be directly responsible for providing clear, consistent, and professional responses to all postal, electronic, telephonic and in-person enquiries ensuring that all have been answered within the published service standard and provided a high level of customer service.
* Effectively communicate with all clients about the lettings process, ensuring that any change to services or legislative requirements has been explained and is understood. Work with leaseholders and prospective tenants to ensure that the implications and responsibilities of being a landlord or tenant are clearly defined and understood.
* Select responsible and reliable tenants, ensuring that potential tenants have been reference checked, are eligible to rent properties in the UK and meet the qualifying criteria.
* Book appointments for viewings and show potential tenants around available properties using every resource at my disposal to ensure that the lettings process remains fast-moving and void times are kept to a minimum.
* Be responsible for administrating the tenant deposit scheme.
* Have overall responsibility for monitoring rent accounts, ensuring that payments are received and made in accordance with the tenancy agreements and preparing monthly budget reports.
* Prepare tenancy agreements and inventory reports for all lets, ensuring that information recorded is accurate and has been understood and signed by all parties in advance of the let.
* Value the rental potential on new lets, provide professional advice to landlords and ensure that properties are marketable.
* Provide a done in one property management service. Arranging for maintenance to be carried out and resolving any problems with the property.
* Prepare all information to promote and market properties with accurate descriptions, current photographs, and floor plans.
To find out more call 02077669000 and ask for Hannah or apply by sending your CV below.