Essex – Chelmsford
Hours: Mon – Friday 10am – 4pm (May be increased if required)
You must be ready and available work across 3 sites depending on staffing levels.
- Be part of a team seen to develop customer services, enable continuous improvement and have a greater emphasis on customer care.
- To oversee an effective and efficient reception and telephone service to ensure customers receive a professional service.
- To be responsible for a ‘one-stop’ shop type approach for dealing with all customer interactions.
- To ensure continuous improving standards of service delivery and customer care on all dealings with both internal and external customers
- Ensure reception is adequately staffed and that systems are in place for the delivery of a high quality service to customers both internal and external
- To receive all visitors and provide a telephone service in a manner which promotes a professional image.
- Be the first point of contact for visitors.
- Manage the workflow process of correspondence both in and out of the department.
- Prepare and process invoices ready for payment.
- Ensure that duties are carried out in accordance with Health and Safety procedures.
- IT literate and competent in use of Microsoft packages