A contractor working within an NHS Hospital is seeking Admin support in light of the increased workload due to Covid-19. This will be an ongoing temporary post looking for an ASAP start.
The main roles and responsibilities will be:
- Coordinating information and being the point of Liaison for the Covid-19 team
- Updating spreadsheets and lists and circulating information
- General office admin work
- Assisting where needed within an administrative function
- Some emails and telephone calls as needed
The ideal person for this role should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in an admin post – ideally public sector
- NHS experience beneficial but not necessary
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills – specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ideally immediately available
- Able to be flexible and work well in a high pressure environment
- Able to come in and get on with the workload with little supervision
If you are a strong administrator with the public sector or NHS experience and you are looking for a role where you will make a difference then please apply now to be considered. Must be able to interview and start ASAP.