The job of a Development Management Professional
Those that work within Development Control deal with a variety of applications across a number of positions.
As a development management professional, you will have the essential role of ensuring the improvement of the built environment, protecting the character of the community while adhering to policies and organisation standards.
The role of a Development Management Professional involves:
- Assessing new housing applications
- Delivering new homes to achieve targets
- Ensuring compliance with development laws
Qualifications & Experience
As a development management professional, you will be required to have a relevant degree and qualifications complimented by a good understanding of the property development process, in particular planning.
- A degree related to Town Planning such as Planning, Urban Planning, Regeneration, Environmental Planning etc.
- Industry experience such as a work experience placement
- MRTPI Chartership
Salary & Benefits
Permanent contract: £18k – 65k
Contractors: £18 – £75 per hour
Our Development Management Professional jobs
We work with various Public Sector organisations across the UK providing the Housing Sector with Development Management Professionals and other industry professionals.