The role of an ASB Officer
Also known as Community Safety Officers, staff in these roles deal with everything from barking dogs, to drugs and violent crime. It’s a varied role that can be highly stressful and requires someone who is resilient, calm and an excellent communicator.
The role of an ASB Officer includes:
- Monitoring complaints from residents and authorities
- Dealing with low to high-level ASB or just the higher-level cases
- Monitoring CCTV to identify crime
- Working with police and providing courts with evidence where necesary
- Sharing information across agencies
- Improving and maintaining effective relationships with agencies inside and outside of the council
Qualifications & Experience
As an ASB Officer you will need experience in customer service and the capability of dealing with issues in a quick and efficient manner. You should be solution and outcome focused. It can be beneficial to have experience working in similar areas, for example someone like an ex police officer.
Anti Social Behaviour Officers are also known as Community Safety Officers.
Permanent contract: £28,000 – £32,000
Contractors: £18 – £20 per hour
Trusted Feefo Customer
Excellent service, lovely friendly service from Colby. She is always happy to help. No problem is too big or small for this company and it’s staff.
Our ASB Officer jobs
We work with various Public Sector organisations across the UK providing the Housing Sector with ASB Officers and other industry professionals.